Mechanical Tensioners with Frontal Wire Passage and Tension Viewer LEM Series
Type 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
LEM tensioners can be used on every winding machine without changes on any software and/or hardware.
- Frontal wire passage to save space on the winding machine;
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to the control of the rod’s position;
- Excellent response to coiling’s high speeds and acceleration;
- Load cell and electronic control with wire tension viewer thanks to a LCD display
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed.
- Wire breakage signal;
- Alarms box;
- Software for the graphic view of the wire tension during coiling phase and to set the load cell;
- LEM-1 and LEM-2 have two springs, adjustable separately, that allow to manage with two different tensions, one during winding, one during wrapping.
User Guide Mechanical Tensioner LEM rev. 04-2019.pdf