Mechanical Tensioner with Frontal Wire Passage
- Multiple tensioner with a wheelbase between its brakes that can be adapted to winding machine wheelbase.
- Frontal wire passage to save space on the winding machine;
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to the control of the rod's position;
- Excellent answer to high speeds and accelerations;
- Load cell and electric control with a LCD display to read the wire tension in real time during the winding process;
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed;
- Setting of the wire tension range (minimum and maximum) with alarms;
- Highly customizable device.
- Wire breakage signal;
- Alarms box with lights and/or buzzer;
- External software for the graphic view of the wire tension during coiling phase and to set the load cell from a laptop.