Mechanical Tensioner with Frontal Wire Passage
- Multiple tensioner with a wheelbase between its brakes that can be adapted to winding machine wheelbase.
- Frontal wire passage to save space on the winding machine;
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to the control of the arm position;
- Excellent response to coiling’s high speeds and acceleration;
- Load Cell and Electronic Control with wire tension viewer thanks to a LCD display
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed;
- Cable connection KIT included.
- Wire breaking signal;
- Alarms box;
- Software for the graphic view of the wire tension during coiling phase and to set the load cell.
- Type P with magnetic brakes (closed loop);
- Type E with electric brakes (opened loop).