Mechanical Tensioner with Frontal Wire Passage,
Tension Viewer and Two Brakes
LEM-5 tensioner can be used on all winding machines without changes on any software and/or hardware. It’s suitable for big copper wires. Thanks to its double breaks, the usable wires’ range is very wide. It can be used also for bifilar windings.
- Frontal wire passage to save space on the winding machine;
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to the control of the rod’s position;
- Excellent response to coiling’s high speeds and acceleration;
- Load cell and electronic control with wire tension viewer thanks to a LCD display
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed.
- Mechanical version without display (PRA5);
- Wire breakage signal;
- Alarms box;
- Software for the graphic view of the wire tension during coiling phase and to set the load cell.