Type 2 - 3 - 4
LEMP tensioners are the evolution of mechanical tensioners with display LEM series.
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to “closed loop” technology, on load cell, for a constant wire tension during all the winding process;
- Frontal wire passage to save space on winding machine;
- Rod controlled by an adjustable stretch spring;
- Load cell and LCD display to a constant reading of the wire tension while winding;
- Electrical wiring: cable connection supplied;
- Magnetic brake.
- Wire breaking signal;
- Software to set load cell and to control reading speed (useful for rectangular coils);
- Graphic Software to set PID;
- Cables kit for alarms.