Type 2 - 3 - 4
LEMP tensioners are the evolution of mechanical tensioners with display LEM series.
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to “closed loop” technology, on load cell, for a constant wire tension during all the winding process;
- Frontal wire passage to save space on winding machine;
- Eccellent answer to accelerations and high speeds.
- Rod controlled by an adjustable stretch spring;
- Load cell and LCD display to read the wire tension in real time while winding;
- Electromagnetic brake;
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed;
- Setting of the wire tension range (minimum and maximum) with alarms;
External software to setting tensioner's parameters and to have a graphic about the wire tension's performance during the winding process.
- Available in the following versions:
Brakes control in closed loop;
Brakes control with 0-10V.
- Highly customizable devices.
- Wire breaking signal;
- Alarm box with lights and/or buzzer.