With the TBA-2 electronic tensioner it’s possible to change the wire tension especially during wrapping.
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to “closed loop” technology, on load cell, for a constant wire tension during all the winding process;
- Frontal wire passage to save space on winding machine;
- Rod controlled by compressed air actuator and a proportional valve;
- Load cell and LCD display to a constant reading of the wire tension while winding.
- Wire breaking signal;
- Software to set load cell and to control reading speed (useful for rectangular coils);
- Graphic software to set PID;
- Cables kit for alarms.