With the TBA-2 electronic tensioner it’s possible to change the wire tension especially during wrapping.
- Gradual and progressive setting of the brake thanks to "closed loop" technology, on road cell, for a constant wire tension during all the winding process;
- Frontal wire passage to save space on the winding machine;
- Excellent answer to high speeds and accelerations;
- Rod controlled by a pneumatic glass actuator (airpot);
- Load cell and LCD display to read the wire tension in real time while winding;
- Electromagnetic brake;
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed;
- Setting of the wire tension range (minimum and maximum) with alarms;
- External software to setting tensioner's parameters and to have a graphic about the wire tension performance during the winding process;
- Available in the following versions:
Brake control in closed loop;
Brake control with 0-10V.
- Highly customizable device.
- Wire brake signal;
- Alarm box with lights and/or buzzer.