Electronic Tensioner with side Wire Passage and
Two Magnetic Brakes
The electronic tensioner Hercules (size 5) is suitable to use thick wires (both copper and aluminium). Thanks to the two brakes and the return pulleys, wire’s passage does not create tight corners, an indispensable condition for coiling with thick wires.
- Load cell, electronics control and a LCD display used to display the tension constantly during the coiling process.
- Simple installation on round pole thanks to the special clamps;
- Side wire passage with 2 electromagnetic brakes managable also with a potentiometer;
- Software to set the load cell and the reading speed;
- Setting of the wire tension range (minimum and maximum) with alarms;
- Pneumatic rod that allows to absorb the stress due to the positioning of the wire on the coil during winding;
- External software to setting tensioner's parameters and to have a graphic about the wire tension's performance during the winding process.
- Available in the following versions:
Brakes control in closed loop;
Brakes control with 0-10V.
- Highly customizable device.
- Alarms box with lights and/or buzzer.